The museum is open: Tuesday through Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
It is closed
- on Mondays (except Easter Monday, Whit Monday)
- 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January.
- Children 5 years of age and younger are free.
- Adults: Euro 9.00
- Reduction: Euro 4.00
- Holders of the small Family Card (kleine Familienkarte; 1 adult and 2 children of 16 years of age and younger): Euro 9.00
- Holders of the large Family Card (große Familienkarte; 2 adults and 4 children of 16 years of age and younger): Euro 18.00
A reduction is granted to children, pupils, apprentices, students, severely challenged persons and unemployed persons (evidenced by a valid document).
Groups of 10 or more:
- Adults: Euro 7.50
- School groups and max. 2 educational companions: Euro 1.00 per person (this does not apply to apprentices)
Visitors with disabilities:
All exhibitions of the Museum are wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair-accessible restrooms is located in the foyer. To use the elevator, please ask the supervisory staff.
Guided tours in English: 50,00 Euro
Please reserve guided tours in advance by calling us on 0049 351 8644-133 or eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For weekend guided tours, reservations are required three weeks in advance.
The Johanneum at Neumarkt square can be reached using tramways 1/2/4 (Altmarkt), 3/7 (Pirnaischer Platz square) or 4/8/9 (Theaterplatz square).
Dresden Transport Museum
Augustusstraße 1, 01067 Dresden
Telefon: 0049 351 8644-0